• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Saturday, November 1, 2014

    England!

    I crossed the Scottish Border on October 29th, officially finishing my hike across Scotland. I immediately found a place to camp on the English side of the channel of River Esk, which makes up this part of the border. After setting up camp, fireworks were going off overhead, which I pretended were a warm welcome from England just for me. Then I realized they might be coming from the Scotland side, which just kind of felt like good riddance hippie!

    Anyway, it's good to be in England. I hear it rains less here. I really hope I find that to be true the further I go south. I still have a few blog posts from Scotland scheduled to post soon, but I wanted to just leave this quick update. Woo England!